About Our Firm
The Law Offices of Amy Vinton is a Kansas City metropolitan based Law Firm founded by Amy Vinton. Amy has been practicing law in the Kansas City metropolitan area since 2000. Amy is an active member of both the Missouri and Kansas Bar Associations, the Johnson County Bar Association, and Inn of Court, Family Law Section. She is also a certified Guardian Ad Litem, representing the best interest of children and impaired adults in divorces, paternity actions, child in need of care cases, and guardianships and conservatorships.
At the Law Offices of Amy Vinton, we try not to fit your unique situation in a box. Because we are a small firm, we are able to provide each of our clients with one-on-one attention and individualized guidance. We understand that dealing with legal matters can be stressful, and we will always treat you with compassion and respect. We also do our best to be available for you any time you have a question or concern about your case.
Our Practice Areas
We offer a number of legal services to clients and their families, including:
- Estate Planning – Our firm helps you protect your assets and the future of your heirs using various estate planning tools, such as trusts, wills, and durable powers of attorney.
- Trust and Probate Administration – We can assist clients in the administration of trusts and the probated estates of deceased individuals.
- Guardianships and Conservatorships – Our firm can arrange guardianships and/or conservatorships to protect the interests of people who can no longer make important decisions for themselves.
- Adoptions – We can help with all types of adoptions, both agency-sponsored and private.
- Juvenile Offender Cases – Our firm can provide juveniles with the knowledge and guidance they need to have the best possible chance of a satisfactory outcome in court.
- Child In Need Of Care Cases – Whether you are a parent, grandparent, or resource parent, we can help assist you in navigating the difficult world of foster care and child in need of care cases.
- Grandparent Visitation- We can assist you in a grandparent visitation case.
The Law Offices of Amy Vinton can also handle cases related to general civil litigation.
Working with Our Firm
If you are involved in a matter that falls under one of our many practice areas, we would be more than happy to help you find an appropriate and satisfactory solution. Contact the Law Offices of Amy Vinton today to schedule a consultation with our team or to learn more about the services we can provide. We look forward to working with you!